Levett Consultancy, a long-standing Google Partner, is proud to announce that this year East of England Google Event will take place at Essex County Cricket Club, Chelmsford, on Thursday 5th July 2018. This is a dedicated East of England Google for Education Event, that will provide Schools, Academies and Multi-Academy Trusts with a practical understanding of the uses of G Suite and Chrome technology in education today.
This is a great event for Educators to get hands-on with the latest G Suite for Education tools and Chrome technology. The event will also showcase how using Google technology can improve student learning outcomes whilst also saving your organisation money. This event is aimed at Senior Leaders, School Business Managers, and School ICT Network Managers. As with all Levett Consultancy events for Schools, Academies and Multi-Academy Trusts, these are run free of charge and are fully catered.
The Event Schedule
- 09.15 – 09:45 Arrival
- 09:45 – 10.00 Welcome & Introduction
- 10.00 – 11.00 Google G Suite for Education tips & tricks
- 11:00 – 11:15 Refreshment Break
- 11:15 – 12:15 Getting Hands-on with Google Classroom
- 12.15 – 13.00 Lunch & networking
- 13.00 – 13.15 Morning session Review
- 13:15 – 13:45 Hands-on with the new Chrome Tab from Acer 10
- 13:45 – 14:30 Bring old devices back to life with Neverware
- 14:30 – 14.45 Refreshment Break
- 14:45 – 15;15 Digital Signage using Chrome devices
- 15:15 – 16:00 Implementing G Suite in 3 simple steps
- 16:00 – Finish and close.
To attend this event please complete the contact form below and member of our team will be in contact to confirm your registration details. Please note only pre-registered attendees will be permitted entry to this event.