Levett Consultancy is an innovative and customer-focused cloud IT services and solutions company that is privately owned. Our customers are predominantly focused within the business and public sector with our customer base covering the UK and Europe. The company is proud to have gained high-level strategic partnerships with some of the best known global technology companies such as Google, Microsoft, Sophos, and Amazon ensuring our customer base receive the best of class solutions and services possible.
We are always on the lookout for talented people looking for a technology career with us. If this is you please complete our form and send in your most up to date CV telling us a bit about yourself.
Hours of Work: 35 hours
Type of Employment: Permanent (6-month probation)
Closing date: December 12th, 2019
Levett Consultancy has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ICT Professional to join our Operations Team as an IT Team Leader. The role requires you to based at our head office in Ongar not far from Epping Station on the Central Line, occasionally you will also need to travel to customer sites around the UK. As a Team Leader, you will provide professional leadership to a team of ICT technicians and have a passion for technology, with strong experience in supporting and deploying enterprise systems. Utilising your extensive IT experience, you’ll ideally have experience of undertaking and managing deployments of technology and providing enterprise level support to clients and colleagues.
Relevant technical experience and certification with the following technologies are highly beneficial for this role:
- Routers/Firewalls e.g. Cisco/D-Link/Sophos XG
- Backup software e.g. Veritas Backup Exec/Veeam/ATTIX5
- Security Software e.g.Sophos/Symantec
- Cloud systems e.g G Suite/Azure/Intune/Office 365/AWS
It is essential you have a good understanding of network switching technology, supported at least Windows Server with Hyper-V technology. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate at Interview:
- Knowledge of Levett Consultancy ethos and services
- Relevant enterprise experience providing ICT support
- Leadership skills in a working environment
- Excellent Technical knowledge of Networking, Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory Group Policy, Hyper-V, Windows 10 and G Suite or Office 365
- Hold at least one current industry certifications i.e. Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, Google Deployment Specialist, CCNP Routing & Switching
- Commitment to providing a high-quality customer-focused service delivery
- Strong problem-solving abilities. Excellent communication, documentation, customer handling and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, organising and prioritising abilities. Target focused. Flexible to cope with change, be proactive and adapt quickly to a developing type of service delivery
- Willing to undertake regular training to progress a career within Levett Consultancy
- Flexibility and adaptability
The successful candidate will join a growing company that specialises in providing cloud IT professional services and solutions to the business and public sectors.
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete our form and send in your most up to date CV telling us a bit about yourself.