On May 5th, Levett Consultancy Paul Levett (CEO) and Joanne Levett (COO) delivered an e-Safety talk to pupils parents at Greensted Junior School in Basildon, Essex. Paul Levett and Joanne Levett covered the following e-Safety areas:
- The balance, benefit and risk of online technology
- Protecting yourself and your children digital identities
- Social Networks, age restrictions and awareness
- Understanding connected devices and their hidden costs
- Understanding gaming, age and content awareness
- Staying safe online using Internet and connected devices built in tools
- Where to go for help and further information
Sean Muldoon (Greensted Teacher) said of the talk with parents “Levett Consultancy is friendly, professional company that clearly have excellent subject knowledge. They are efficient with good communication. The talk was tailored towards our needs and delivered effectively to our parents. Hopefully this knowledge will now keep our children safer when using technology.”
With online safety and keeping children safe online being of paramount importance to school, Levett Consultancy run a variety of e-Safety sessions covering pupils of all ages, parents and teachers. Each session is designed to meet the school specific requirements along with being relevant to current trends.
If you would like to know more about Levett Consultancy e-Safety sessions please feel free to contact us today by completing our contact form located here.