Levett Consultancy is proud to announce we have been awarded a place on the UK Government G-Cloud 12 framework: RM1557.12 for providing ‘Cloud support services’ and ‘Software products’ to the public sector. G Cloud 12 ensures public sector customers can purchase cloud-based computing services such as hosting, software and cloud support, including many off-the-shelf, pay-as-you-go cloud solutions.
The G-Cloud 12 framework and Digital Marketplace are both managed by the Crown Commercial Services (CCS). Whose remit is to drive savings for the taxpayer and improve the quality of commercial and procurement activity. G-Cloud 12 supports the Government’s policy to centrally manage the procurement of common goods and services through an integrated commercial function at the heart of government.
Levett Consultancy, Paul Levett (CEO) commented: “We are proud to be awarded the G-Cloud 12 framework for another year, this means our current and future public sector customers will now have easy access to procuring Google and Microsoft cloud services and products from our ‘Your Cloud’ product portfolio”
You can access each of Levett Consultancy G-Cloud 12 Digital Marketplace listings by clicking on links below:
Cloud Support Services
- Cloud Support for Google and Microsoft platforms
- Cloud deployment and training to maximise your cloud platform investment
Google Cloud Products
G Suite Platforms
An integrated suite of secure, cloud-native collaboration and productivity apps powered by Google Cloud.
- G Suite Enterprise for Education
- G Suite Business Basic
- G Suite Business
- G Suite Enterprise
- G Suite Essentials
Google Meets Hardware
- Google Meet Hardware secure video conferencing solution for effective and engaging meetings anytime, anywhere
- Google Voice cloud-hosted unified telephony solution built upon Google Cloud G Suite platform
Chrome device upgrade licences
- Chrome Enterprise Upgrade Licenses for managing Chrome devices in your organisation
Microsoft Cloud Products
- Microsoft 365 Platform flexible licensing options to help meet your organisations Microsoft cloud requirements