On Wednesday 28th February Levett Consultancy held their 8th Annual Customer Event. This years event In light of the impending GDPR regulation was focused on security and data protection. Along with focusing on data protection the event also showcased upcoming services and technologies available from Levett Consultancy during 2018.
Levett Consultancy CEO Paul Levett started off the event introducing partners and their products/services that will be available from Levett Consultancy straight after the event. Our partners presented the following service/product sessions throughout the day:
- Google Education and Google Expeditions in schools
- Securing your data and devices with Sophos Firewalls and Wireless products
- Making printing affordable with Midwich XPS services
- Enhancing Learning Outcomes using Fujitsu Technology
- How to prepare for GDPR
- How to protect your data using Groupcall products
The event was rounded off by Levett Consultancy launching the following services for 2018/19:
- Max Support a revolutionary type of ICT support that is very cost effective for schools/businesses that caters to current and future support requirements.
- Curriculum Consultancy providing Computing Technology and Science support for school leaders and classroom teachers.
- GDPR services for schools that covers audits, writing and maintaining policies
- Health and Fitness technology solutions for Physical Education within schools helping students understand how to live healthy lifestyle whilst also improving physical fitness.
- Google Expedition rental kits that will join our Google Solutions portfolio from Easter 2018.
- Sweden Learning Expedition for UK schools over Whitsun half-term where UK schools will share learning practices with Swedish school in Sweden.
The final part of the day was taken up by the big announcement of Levett Consultancy opening their first Innovation Centre in West London in the new academic year. The centre will be a beacon for demonstrating learning using cloud technology and will provide local citizens with advice how to stay safe online.
Levett Consultancy would like to thank the following partners who help make the event a successful day:
- Google Education
- Fujitsu UK
Importantly Levett Consultancy would also like to thank all attendees who braved the snow to be at the event.
If you would like to know more about products/services launched at the event or have an onsite demo at your premises, please contact a member of our Business support team here who will be more than happy to assist with your inquiry.