Consultancy Servicesfor Schools & Businesses
Our BCS Chartered ICT Consultancy service provides external advice, objectives and recommendations where our qualified and experienced Digital Transformation consultant will help you unlock the potential in your current or future ICT investment. We focus on understanding your goals, your ideas and your vision for your establishment. From there, our ICT Consultants can advise and support you in developing solutions and partnerships to enable technology for everyone; for creating an engaging safe environment for all your organisation’s users; ensuring positive outcomes for all.
We want to be part of your establishment and to show you how we can save you time, money and improve your ICT, so we offer all first-time prospective clients a free consultation providing a brief report outlining how we can assist you.
- Information governance and security advice
- Writing and updating online safety, data security and environmental policies
- eSafety guidance and best practices
- Green ICT and recycling
- ITIL service management ensuring your organisation IT services are aligned with the needs of your organisation
- ICT contract and procurement management using government frameworks and best practices to achieve the best value
- Undertaking writing of tenders for ICT solutions based on client requirements
- ICT contract advisory services when problems occur
- Software licensing and compliance
- Facilitate visits to and from UK schools and Continental schools to share best practices, cultural exchanges with each other creating strong school partnership links.
- Digital Transformation strategic advice for Education and Business sectors
- Digital Transformation IT solutions designed to create an effective environment for the whole organisation
- PRINCE2 Project management of the implementation of any new ICT infrastructure or system/s, including contractor management, overseeing works and producing reports
- Construction projects for new and old buildings ensuring ICT services are designed and implemented to agreed standards
- Network Infrastructure reviews and design ensuring your network is scalable to meet current and future demands
- ICT technical audits ensuring your organisation ICT environment is proactively managed and supported
- Virtualisation technologies to consolidate organisations hardware and reduce energy costs
- Optimisation and implementation of connectivity services
- Advising on cloud technologies and services to fit your environment
- Advising on management systems
- ICT systems integration and information sharing
- Advising on mobile technologies including management of Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD)
- Flexible and distance learning technologies
- Unified communications
- Telephony systems
- Print management systems
Full-service description and costs are available on request.