On the 19th November 2020, Levett Consultancy teamed up with our partners Impero and Wonde to deliver a webinar for England Schools on how to enable remote learning by accessing the DfE ‘Digital Education Platform‘ grant.
Our exclusive event for Schools, Academies and Multi-Academy Trusts covered the following important topics to help them get up and running with a ‘Digital Education Platform’ to meet the statutory ‘Provision of Remote Education for England schools‘ and meet a Government key objective of moving schools to the cloud:
- How to apply for the DfE Digital Education Grant
- What is included in the DfE Digital Education Grant
- Using Google Workspace for Education to Teach From Anywhere
- Save time by syncing Google Workspace with your School MIS
- Enabling safeguarding for pupils learning in school and at home
We would like to thank everyone who attended our event. However, if you were unable to catch the event live, then you are in luck, you can now watch this event via our YouTube Channel on-demand or by hitting the play button below.