Levett Consultancy will be running its 9th annual customer event at Essex County Cricket Club in Chelmsford on Wednesday 27th February 2019. This is a free event for Education customers to attend where you will see and experience how the cloud is shaping EdTech as we move forward into the ever-changing technology world.
- 09:30: Welcome and Introductions
- 09:45: Levett Consultancy Introducing our patented ‘Your Cloud’ methodology to support the rise of the cloud worker and cloud learners
- 11:15: Impero introducing the new Cloud-Based Impero Education Pro Manager
- 12:00: Lunch with an opportunity to network with colleagues and try Google Expeditions powered by Redbox VR hardware
- 12:45: Datto worlds largest disaster contingency company showcasing new backup technology for on-premises and cloud to cloud
- 13:30: D-Link introducing
cloud infrastructure how the platform supports cloud workers and learners alike Nuclias
- 14:30: JumpCloud implementing a single login identity for many access to many systems including on-premises systems managed by your Google G Suite or Microsoft Office 365 account
Paragothe evolution of asset management and why this is important for all types of organisationslarge or small
- 15:30 Question and answers session
- 16:00: Close
There will be mini-breaks throughout the day between sessions, with lunch being provided at
This event is only open to School, Academies, Multi-Academy Trust and Local Authority employees only. To register you will need to complete our registration form here.
If you would like more information on this event please contact a member of our Business Team here