Levett Consultancy, one of the UK first ever Google Education Partners, would like to thank everyone who attended our Google East of England event on Thursday 5th of July 2018. We hope everyone found the event beneficial and informative and observed some new and exciting products and solutions that could make a real impact on your establishment. We would also like to thank our partner Essex Cricket Club, who hosted the event for us at the County Ground.
Our Google East of England event was attended by Schools, Academies, and Multi-Academy Trusts. Where our staff and Google Educators were on hand to provide attendees with a practical understanding of the uses of G Suite and Chrome technology in education today. The attendees also got to be hands-on with the latest G Suite for Education tools and Chrome technology and had opportunities to ask all questions about how Google and Chrome can improve productivity and enhance learning outcomes.
Our event covered the following topics:
- Google G Suite for Education and Chrome Devices
- Google Classroom
- Offical Education launch of the new Chrome Tab 10 by Acer
- How to use Neverware CloudReady to repurpose legacy hardware
- Introducing Cloud-Based and Chrome integrated Digital Signage for Education by Signagelive
- How working with Levett Consultancy we can setup G Suite for Education in 3 simple steps and provide you with training and support to maximise the investment in Google.
From our community program, Essex Cricket Foundation also showcased how they deliver of a number of programmes across Suffolk, Essex and East London.
If you were not able to attend our Google East of England event please feel free to contact us using the form below, where we will be able to discuss the above topics and how these can help your establishment.